Friday, February 10, 2012

The Vow

I have been looking forward to seeing this movie for a good amount of time. And when I showed Cory the review's of it, I told him that I wanted to see it that night. So, when it got closer I reminded him it was coming out soon, but we would have to wait to see it another day because he was working from 6-10 that night and the showings started before he got off work. He really wanted to take me and go the opening night. So he insisted we go and he would hurry over to the theater right when he got off work, which was 15 min's into the movie. He got the tickets earlier that day, luckily becasue it was sold out everywhere. I decided to go a little early. I got there 25 min's before it started and the line was already out the door. It was insane! But the movie ended up being really good. I loved it! I think I liked it a lot more than just the average girl because a lot of the cute little fun things that happened in the movie, I could relate to with Cory and I's relationship. It made me smile and remember a lot of the wonderful memories Cory and I have been able to experience together. I hope I will never forget them. Thanks, Cory for letting me take your night and coming with me. It meant a lot to me. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment